Jun 21, 2011

Manti Pageant

Last weekend we took a little road trip.  And where to you think we went?
I haven't been to the Manti Pageant since I was a teenager!  (It's changed and improved since then)  The kids especially enjoyed the pyrotechnics!  We had great seats right up front, and the kids even stayed awake for the majority of the show.  I think it may have been the first time I stayed awake the entire time!


We stayed at a great little motel practically across the street from the temple.  Talk about great parking!  It was fun to spend time with family and let the kids play with Kinsey.  We missed Trevor but knew he was having fun on his choir tour of northern California.
 Before leaving town we stopped at a VERY COOL school playground.

 Jaden spent a little too much time on this spinning contraption...



And needed some time to recover!

I think we might do it all over again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment